miércoles, 1 de septiembre de 2010

I´m in NEED of new JEWELRY!!

Today getting ready for breakfast with a dear friend I just realized I don´t have any jewelry I´m eager to wear! So I decided I needed a jewelry closet makeover! Any ideas pleaaaaase?? I need your help ladies!

Hoy por la mañana preparándome para salir a desayunar con una amiga me he dado cuenta de que no tengo ningún accesorio que me apetezca ponerme!! Necesito pendientes collares y pulseras nuevas! Alguna propuesta chicas???

Searching on the internet I found those and LOVED them. What do you think?? Maybe too creepy?

Bucando en internet he encontrado estos y me han encantado!! Que opinais???


2 comentarios:

  1. I really love the second one:)

    Ps: I will be hosting a really lovely GIVEAWAY today… so please join in !!!!

    I bet you will love it as its jewelry..:)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Than you're in luck coz I'm doing a supercute jewelry giveaway!!!! :D
    Come and check it out!
    xxx

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar